NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Best one yet!

Definately deserving of full ratings! Well done!

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

JOHN FREEMAN!

Was one day an office. he rode his bike on the road, looking out for zombies, but doing backflips too. he reached down on the ground and found WEPON. This is simalar to Half Life: Full Life Consequences on youtube.

Phobotech responds:

It's not even close! :D

Doom =/= Half Life
"Repercussions of Evil" came out several years before "Full Life Consequences"
Gmod =/= Flash
Youtube =/= Newgrounds

So what if it's similar? You haven't explained anything in this review space why it gets a 9....you were too busy quoting a different shitty fanfi-...Oh my god, I'm animating shitty fan-fics...what am I doing with my life!? D:>

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

I love the gore!

Also love the South Park-esk influence. That eating animation for the Blob and his turkey was hilarious. Running cycles could use a little work and the voices at time seemed a little stressed through the microphone, besides that I see no other significant faults. Great Work!

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Simply amazing.

One of the only games I'd consider giving a 10 out of 10. It's addicting, funny, and most importantly, challenging. Great work everyone involved. Truly a great game.

Re-bound Re-bound

Dull - lacks any real effort.

Dull in every sense of the word. The concept is unoriginal, there are no variations to the original game whatsoever. The advertising in the background rather than something actually worth looking at killed the mood to an extent. The powerups were lacking, as well as flare in general. Minimal effort was placed in the actual movement of the ball. As for the fireball powerup, if the ball was heading downward when you obtained the powerup, then it wouldn't do anything, seeing as the power timer would run out by then. The sticky powerup was worthless since you couldn't control the direction the ball moves in. The ONLY worth-while powerup was the gun, which in it's own way was lacking artistic effect as it shoots with little animation. --- This game concept is over-used, and this submission in particular lacks flare, immersion, and overall effort. This game has nothing to call it's own, no reason to play it. Therefore, it recieves a 3. I wold offer more contructive criticism, but seeing as this game is made by an actual corportation, chances are nobody would ever read it.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Really fun game!

I really enjoyed playing this! However, lag interfered too much, even with the quality jacked down. Lag would mess up my song and get them off sync also it would kill my streaks in concerts. Still a fun game.

Hypno_Shooter [Box-killa] Hypno_Shooter [Box-killa]

This would be perfect for...

A side-scroller game with a machine or factory level. That's what I see when I listen to this. I like the ambience of the precussion. Good job.

Box-Killa responds:

:D thanks man maybe you should make that game!

The lion and the lamb The lion and the lamb

Pretty cool :D

I really liked the rhythm.

Outside v4.0 Outside v4.0

Heh... Uhh yeah...

It's very good. Although I don't like the voice. XD

Still very good. :D

Slimy Eels! Slimy Eels!

Really cool!

Though it's fair to say that her breasts are a bit... off. Just so ya know. I really like the eel!

XPISigma responds:

Totally! Thanks.

Yeah its a nice eel heh.

HEY GUYS!! HEY GUYS!!

Really good!

I like the idea. You have my vote, if it means anything.

Purple Toon Link Fox Purple Toon Link Fox

Awwww :3

Great work! And also, thanks for being the only anthro artist with all E ratings! Woooooot!

8 coz the hair looks kinda green and no background, and I thought it was a girl at first, but besides that CUTE! Great!