NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Best one yet!

Definately deserving of full ratings! Well done!

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

JOHN FREEMAN!

Was one day an office. he rode his bike on the road, looking out for zombies, but doing backflips too. he reached down on the ground and found WEPON. This is simalar to Half Life: Full Life Consequences on youtube.

Phobotech responds:

It's not even close! :D

Doom =/= Half Life
"Repercussions of Evil" came out several years before "Full Life Consequences"
Gmod =/= Flash
Youtube =/= Newgrounds

So what if it's similar? You haven't explained anything in this review space why it gets a 9....you were too busy quoting a different shitty fanfi-...Oh my god, I'm animating shitty fan-fics...what am I doing with my life!? D:>

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

I love the gore!

Also love the South Park-esk influence. That eating animation for the Blob and his turkey was hilarious. Running cycles could use a little work and the voices at time seemed a little stressed through the microphone, besides that I see no other significant faults. Great Work!

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

Haha!

The Haruhi dance was my favorite! Hah!

RWD: Death RWD: Death

Heh.

I thought you were done submitting stuff. Neat. Little short though XD.
@TotallyUndisturbed: It's a parody, you didn't ready the description. You be ashamed.

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

Because it will explode!

Very good! Easily my favorite of the series, though I do love all of your animations! Great job!

anime munters anime munters

Excellent

Even though I am not a fan of homosexuality, the execution of this piece was splendid! The song is hilarious and the animation is amazing. Every part of this piece just looks so well-polished. Excellent work!

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5

I was waiting...

For that Left 4 Dead reference. You did not disappoint. This was much better than the previous ones. You really got tweening down and the dialogue was great.

Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion: Thieves Arsenal Add-On

In common: <Rope Arrow, Water Arrow (torch douser), Black Jack, Explosive Arrow, Gas Arrow. The use of the word "Taffer" and the drunken guard, lol.> If this is not inspired by this addon, then you need to get Oblivion and download it. Don't worry, Basso's got everything in order to make it a "lucrative night." I personally use vine arrows. :P Great animation, usually by the time the guard finds my victim, I've already freaked out and knocked everyone else out cold. Also I get confused and use water arrows instead of gas arrows, which screws me up. Badly. Anywho, like I said before, GREAT WORK! I enjoyed watching your work. (As always)

Manfreak responds:

Thanks. Actually that addon is inspired by a game called "Thief" which this animation is based off. If you like the thieves arsenal mod go look of "Thief: The Dark Project"

The Legacy of Shaolin OP The Legacy of Shaolin OP

Two words:

Pokemon Ninjas?
Kidding. It was great but the sound quality for the music was pretty bad. Seemed too quiet. Also, the art was nice, but didn't quite match the music, in my opinion. I am not marking it off for that seeing as all I listen to is fast paced metal like Sonata Arctica. I'm not a big fan of the slow music... So yeah, sound quality, that's my only problem. What are your plans for this series?