All 9 art Reviews

Slimy Eels! Slimy Eels!

Really cool!

Though it's fair to say that her breasts are a bit... off. Just so ya know. I really like the eel!

XPISigma responds:

Totally! Thanks.

Yeah its a nice eel heh.

HEY GUYS!! HEY GUYS!!

Really good!

I like the idea. You have my vote, if it means anything.

Purple Toon Link Fox Purple Toon Link Fox

Awwww :3

Great work! And also, thanks for being the only anthro artist with all E ratings! Woooooot!

8 coz the hair looks kinda green and no background, and I thought it was a girl at first, but besides that CUTE! Great!

Bird Bird

Fox or Dragon?

Badass, dude. I like the colors.

RamboFox responds:

Fox ;P

Thanks bro *thumbsup*

Don't let the light touch you Don't let the light touch you

Hey cool.

This one caught my eye. I really like the darkness of it.

Also, when I voted 5 on this it brought the score up to 4.00 YAY! :3

What method did you use to create this? What materials?

Rosechu Rosechu

I saw this favorited on an artist's page..

It looks like Amy from sonic... At least it did in the crayon picture... XD

This isn't my cup of tea, but it looks so professional!! XD Really good!

anti hero anti hero

This one's better!

This one is proportionally that the other. Again a very lively drawing. STILL needs color! That would make it SO coool!!! C'mon, add some color :3

Very nice! Very little improvement needed!

kick ass kick ass

Wow.

Extremely detailed. One thing that's needed is color. His legs are a bit big for his body and he looks very skinny, even for anime Also, the ankle needs to be a bit wider. This needs a background SO bad! GRRR! Besides that, very grasping illustration.

Take note that this is all that I found wrong with the drawing, out of everything. Very good!

Sabtastic Left 4 Dead Sabtastic Left 4 Dead

Cool, Zoey!

Her not being slutty alone gets you individuality points. The drawing is great, but the perspective on the street looks a bit off. Of course there is a hunter in the back. Don't worry, Zoey, he'll attack Louis or Ellis like he always does.... Nothing bad ever happens to Zoey, Rochelle, Bill, or Nick. (At least not as much) I drew Zoey not so long ago and posted her in my Art. (Take a look! Not nearly as good) Man I love L4D! WOO!! .... Anyway, the left shoulder looks a little flat, and as I mentioned before, the perspective on the street is also strange.. I think it's too high. Yes, that's it. If you could maybe squish down the background (everything behind Zoey and the wall), then this would be perfect. Oh, also, Zoey always has a smudge on her cheek in the game. (for some reason) That, however doesn't matter at all. Beautiful depth! Great color!

You've caught the mood of the game which is: "Okay, so there's the saferoom! Louis is black - and - white, Bill's out of meds, and Francis, who was played by a five-year-old, died in the beginning. All we have to do is fight our way through 200 more zombies, a Hunter, a Smoker, and - for some reason - a Charger, then we can rest in the saferoom!"

Well done!

Sabtastic responds:

Haha. I enjoyed your L4D in a nutshell description. :P
Thanks for the great review!!! :D

I actually have a copy of the version where the perspective of the street in this picture is alligned.. I really should post it, huh. :o